Better Business Bureau is now accepting nominations and applications for BBB’s 2013 Business of the Year Torch Awards. Contenders must answer one question: “Which one of BBB's Standards of Trust
does your business value most and why?” Don’t hesitate to nominate by Dec. 31, 2012: akorww.bbb.org/eligible
. Nominees will be asked to submit entries to BBB by the application deadline. Don’t be shy, apply by Jan. 15, 2013: akorww.bbb.org/boyapply
One winner in each state—Alaska, Oregon and Western Washington—will receive:
Winners will be announced February 2013.
- The honor of being recognized for exemplary business practices.
- An engraved award to display at their business' location.
- A customized BBB Torch Award Logo for use on marketing materials.
- Recognition on BBB's home page—akorww.bbb.org—and social media sites.
- Acknowledgement in BBB's press releases, e-newsletter and other public communications.
For instructions, visit akorww.bbb.org/boyawards
or contact BBBFoundation@thebbb.org